You can never make another first impression. Thats why your resume is so important. Take advantage of our years of experience in resume writing and preparation. We can assist you in any and all phases of this process including content, format and production of an effective and impressive resume.
We know the market! Our 22plus years in the industry, in addition to daily interactions with our clients and applicants, provides us with a wealth of information which we make available to you.
- Want to know which companies or industries are hiring?
- Which companies are developing hot new products or applications?
- What are the skills you need to be successful now and in the future?
- What are your short and long term goals?
- How can you make the transition from one industry to another?
Very few individuals who go on job interviews have prepared properly. Here are some of the things you will want to know.
- Don’t assume anything!
- Take a look at yourself, your strengths and weaknesses and be prepared to discuss both.
- Be prepared for the tough questions!
- Think about the job related questions which will be asked.
- Do your homework about the company. Read the trade publications, ask your friends and talk to us.
- Practice your interview beforehand.
- How do you steer the interview in a positive direction?
- Show that you are a team player and easy to get along with.
- Let the interviewer know you really want the job.
- Follow up!
Norgate produces a salary survey for the New York City tri-state area! Please ask us for the most up to date information.
- What are you worth?
- How does your salary compare with the rest of the industry?
- If you are looking at a new industry, what are the salaries like?
- What are salaries like in other areas of the country?
Talk to us!
Whether you are currently in search of a new opportunity or just want to discuss certain issues, Norgate is here to provide you the highest level of service.